[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:17:40 PST 2013

Le 07/02/2013 13:32, Petr Mladek a écrit :

Hi Petr,

> I am confused. Are these bugs in NEEDINFO just because nobody found time
> to confirm them? If this is true, they should be in the state
> UNCONFIRMED.
>
> The bugs should be in the state NEEDINFO only when they can't be
> reproduced because an information is missing.
>
> Could you please give an example of such bugs?

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?order=Importance&emailcc1=1&emailreporter1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&emailassigned_to1=1&emailqa_contact1=1&bug_status=NEEDINFO&email1=iplaw67&product=LibreOffice

Note that these aren't necessarily my own bug reports, but also include
ones on which I have (and others, including Rainer, or even Joel, for
some of them) either commented or added myself to on CC.

Alex