[Libreoffice-qa] [Announce] Agenda Wizard ported to python

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:15:21 PST 2013

Hi,

thanks for your work. I just tried it and here is what I noticed during
the tests.
Btw: I have never used this Wizard before.

Page "*General Information*"

  * Do we need Date&Time fields? As this creates a template, shouldn't
    these just be fields?
  * The "Name" label is unclear to me what it means.

Page "*Agenda Items*"

  * What unit does "Duration" have? Minutes? Hours? Seconds?
  * The scrollbar suggests you can scroll down quite a bit, but you can't
  * Scrolling with the mouse doesn't work
  * "Insert" should be "Insert Above"
  * "Remove" should not work, if nothing is selected

Page "*Name and Location*"

  * Both radio buttons are selected by default
  * Between "Template Name" and "Location and File Name" there could be
    some space.
  * After selecting a file destination, the "Save as" Dialog appears
    again. One of those is unnecessary

After running the Wizard the second time, the Topics from the last run
are still there.

Here's one exception I got while using the Wizard:

Traceback (most recent call last):

   File "libo/solver/unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/program/wizards/agenda/AgendaDocument.py", line 448, in createMinutes

     topicStartTime = int(self.agenda.cp_Time)

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Hope this helps
Samuel