[Libreoffice-qa] Looking for PyUno Contributor(s)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:11:58 PST 2013

Hi All!

I am one of the members of the Quality Assurance team with LibreOffice
and we are looking for a volunteer to work with myself designing (and
coding) the framework to start automating our stats. It's been on my
list for much too long and I just don't have the technical know how to
do it. If there are are users or developers who can slowly get this
accomplished it would greatly help QA as well as Marketing as our stats
are done almost completely manually at this point, not only is this time
consuming but it's also likely that there could be mistakes or missing
data.

If there are any takers, again this would be a great help, I have a
general idea of what I'd like to do, just trying to find people who are
capable of implementation.

Many thanks and best regards,
Joel