[Libreoffice-qa] Some ideas about involving people in bug triaging

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Feb 23 14:57:12 PST 2013

On 22/02/2013 at 11:44, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:

> + at the end of the bugzilla assistant, see
>   https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

By the way: It would be really useful, if bug assistant provided link to LO
bugs search page on very first page. Someone on users ML complained that he had
to register only to find out that his issue has already been reported.

Should I file bug report against bugzilla assistant, or I simply missed such
option?

> We are going to discuss a triage contest on today's QA team meeting. It
> would be great to have you there, see
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA_Call_Current_Agenda#Upcoming_Meeting
> for details.

I am afraid I have already missed that one :( .

> Also feel free to improve the wiki pages and make them better readable.
> Also please send proposals for a better text for the non-wiki pages. We
> might discuss it and help to find people who could actually change it on
> the server :-)

I am rather busy these times (my master thesis badly needs some love), but I
will try to find some time to work on QA wiki pages. Although I am pretty sure
that I won't touch some parts of these, as I do not know enough on LO QA.

Also, since I am now subscribed to this list, I will provide some ideas on an
ongoing basis :) .
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski