[Libreoffice-qa] French Bug

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sun Jan 6 00:22:56 PST 2013

Hi,

Le 06/01/2013 08:39, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
> Rob Snelders schrieb:
>
>> Maybe it's good to add that to the wiki:
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> On "Rapporter un problème sous LibreOffice"
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport/fr> we already have the
> recommendation to ask for assistance at users at fr.libreoffice.org.
>
> I think requests to qa at fr.libreoffice.org should be reserved to qa team,
> because subscription is required (?)

All FR lists require subscription, even users at fr ML, but in case of a
message is sent to a FR list by a not-subscriber, I receive it as
moderator and I publish it if it is not spam.

> and I believe it might cause too
> much traffic on that list if every users asks for help there. I will do
> so in future if I can't understand a report written in French language.

I agree. Do not hesitate to add me as CC to a bug report in French
language if you think I can help.

Best regrads.
JBF