[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0.1 RC1 available

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Jan 14 03:58:34 PST 2013

Michael Meeks schrieb:

> 	Wow - sounds really bad. Could it be profile related ? [ but I assume
> you've tried moving that away already ;-) Do you have any steps to
> reproduce / any traces ?

Hi,

Unfortunately I have no clue at all concerning the reasons of my 20 or
more crashes / day, and I have no Idea how to get something like a Crash
report. The profile has been created only for this

Of course I can try an additional Server Installation with an additional
new Profile, tomorrow I am planning some work with less important
documents and I will see what happens.

CU

Rainer