[Libreoffice-qa] Version 4.0 UNCONFIRMED bugs

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:00:26 PST 2013

jmadero wrote
> Hi All,
>
> There are 15 bugs remaining that need to be triaged against 4.0, I'm
> asking
> Developer and/or QA staff to take a look at them to see if we can get this
> list down. Goal is to be down to 0 by Friday but most of these are either
> on platforms that I don't have or are beyond my skill set.

It makes more sense to leave a dynamic link than a static table (some of
these are already checked by now).

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&version=4.0.0.0.alpha1&version=4.0.0.0.beta1&version=4.1.0.0.alpha0%2B%20Master&version=4.0.0.0.beta2&version=4.0.0.1%20rc&product=LibreOffice

Why do you consider a REOPENED bug as UNCONFIRMED? If a user reopens a
previous bug it is a confirmation that the bug does exist so it should be
equivalent to NEW and not to UNCONFIRMED...

Cheers,
Pedro