[Libreoffice-qa] Reported issues show the tendency to be more user questions ? BSA related ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Jul 4 08:38:23 PDT 2013

Michael Meeks wrote (04-07-13 13:31)

> On Mon, 2013-07-01 at 09:36 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> Last weeks/months I am responding to more and more issues that IMNSHO
>> should be handled as user questions *first*.
>
> 	I wonder if they come predominently from the Help->Send Feedback menu
> item.

Might well be.
It's not that reports are blunt or impolite. So it really looks as wrong
directed.

>  AFAIR we had a plan to put a wrapper screen around that instead -
> that is more mozilla-like.

Looks like what Bjoern wrote about possible 'reminder' for people about
places to get support.

> 	I guess we should track resourcing that :-)

Good to keep that on the agenda yes.

For the rest, I agree with what Marc wrote about efforts on getting
people more involved, which always helps and is useful. But that was not
my point here ;)

Cheers,
Cor

--