[Libreoffice-qa] QA Triage Contest

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:36:55 PDT 2013

Hi All,

So as you all know the contest is over and it was a great success. Just
under 25% of the bug count dropped but substantially more bugs were
triaged as we kept up with the daily demand on top of tackling older bug
reports.

This being said, there is no reason why we shouldn't continue to push
through the UNCONFIRMED list. The number is still well over 900 bugs so
there's plenty of bugs to choose from :) The long term goal is to have
no bug over 30 days old on the list, currently that particular number
sits at 768 bugs.

If you're interested in joining the chat is always open and very active,
also https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage

Best,
Joel