[Libreoffice-qa] About LibreOffice Chart born [LibO-220.127.116.11]
os2sa at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 16 12:56:20 PDT 2013
Read these messages please:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=66894 (LibO_Chart haven’t menu
bar - blocker)
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=66896 (Recent_Documents - ODC).
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=66913 (LibO_Chart.exe isn’t
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=66899 (not register the
ODC-files (chart) in the Windows registry)
I understand that:
1. Create a new application “LibO Chart” was unexpected news for
2.“LibreOffice 4.1.0” has many improvements and should be born in a
3. Impossible to eliminate mistakes in one week or one month.
4. The program without the menu bar is nonsense and an excuse to ridicule.
What to do? I hope that Chief Engineers of the project will say about the
1. Reduce the error status to "critical."
2. In "Release Notes" to write that:
• the application “LibO Chart” is experimental;
• "TDF" is working on UI of “LibO Chart”, but “TDF” gives the user the
opportunity to work with an application right now for the early detection of
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/About-LibreOffice-Chart-born-LibO-4-1-0-3-tp4065734.html
Sent from the QA mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa