[Libreoffice-qa] Send Feedback...and BSA ideas

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Jul 20 08:37:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 04:12:34PM -0700, bfoman wrote:
> I think having separate page for code reviews (gerrit), bugs (own customized
> Bugzilla with integrated BSA), support (ask-site) and feedback (input) is a
> good idea. I miss other systems like telemetry data (metrics.mozilla.com) or
> crash reporting data (crash-stats.mozilla.com).

The problem there is deduplication and the amounts of channels. Many devs do
not even look at ask, so Im still conflicted on adding mozillas "input"
thingie, which I assume will be even less read by developers, thus possibly
ending us in a "in space no one can hears you scream" situation(*).

Best,

Bjoern

(*) see also: moztrap, which has only resulted in limited feedback to the
    project so far.