[Libreoffice-qa] Send Feedback...and BSA ideas

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:22:04 PDT 2013

I am not trying to hijack this thread. I was thinking also in conjunction
with an online version of the BSA is there something we can code into LO
which integrates with the BSA that way if people go to help and submit a
but a window pops up with version os etc and a text box to type in the
issue.

Jonathan Aquilina