[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC4 test builds available for smoketesting

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:55:55 PDT 2013

      There still seems to be a problem with 4.1.0.4 for Debian x86. I
downloaded it for my Ubuntu laptop and then installed. It installs in
/opt/libreoffice4.1. However, when I click on soffice in the
/opt/libreoffice4.1/program folder, version 4.0.3.3 appears when I click
on Help > About LibreOffice. The download was from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/.
      I'm now sure what happened since I installed version 4.0.3.3 when
it first came out.
      Another thing: Today's installation added 4.1.0.4 to my menu.
However, if I double click any of the LibreOffice 4.1.0.4, the 4.0.3.3
is the one that runs.

--Dan