[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC4 test builds available for smoketesting

Mateusz Zasuwik mzasuwik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:16:51 PDT 2013

@David Tardon
You have absolutely right. Sorry for my rude behaviour and thanks for
enlighten me.

@Petr Mladek

I never blamed Joel. It's not his paid job so he could just do
nothing. I also never found that someone broke LO on purpose. I just
disagree with sentence that *I do nothing to make this bug report more
visible*. Thanks for your patience but David clarify me that opening
encrypted files is not elementary functionality.

And please take on board fact that user doesn't distinguish paid
developer from volunteer-developer.

@Norbert Thiebaud

Actually that is "obvious" that those people were provoked by me. I
wanted ask what is aim your question but now I see the point is
looking me up and down. So check your inbox. You find there exact date
and nicks.