[Libreoffice-qa] QA Call Time

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:30:37 PDT 2013

On 07/26/2013 10:24 AM, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> P.S. Another option is to have a US call later in the day maybe once a month
>> to go over the "normal" call and get more people in our timezones involved
>> with projects - if this is a possibility then I can give everyone my school
>> schedule and hopefully with only a +/-3 hour we can find some time that
>> works. I know right now it's Mas, Robinson and myself in the US timezones -
>> everyone else is European I believe.
> +1
>
> Personally, I think the NA area needs to be tapped for more talent...
> both for QA, and in other areas. A monthly US call sounds like a good
> place to start.
>
> What do people think about first Friday of the month?  (August 2nd is
> 1 week from now)
>
> --R
If we can get at least 4-6 people involved I'm +1 on that - I prefer a
little later than our current regular call if possible (6am sucks). Here
is my schedule starting August 12th:

http://www.law.uci.edu/orientation/first-year-schedule.html

Keep in mind that I actually start ~2 hours before the earliest class
because of the train so early is a no go - Fridays between noon - 5pm
PST seem like a good starting point for me but open to other times/days
that fit into that schedule.

Now the question is - how do we reach out to the NA community and say
"we need to balance out our teams!" - a couple people from the triage
contest were from the US - wonder if they'd be interested.

Best,
Joel