[Libreoffice-qa] QA Call Time

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jul 29 00:59:54 PDT 2013

Mas píše v Pá 26. 07. 2013 v 18:18 -0400:
> Thanks everyone for opening up a dialogue about changing the time
> some. I am open for anytime after 10am.  My personal work schedule
> Friday by 9 is kind of rough at the moment. So if the day has to be
> Friday. Can we move the time later in the day so we can have Joel
> involved with the call.

It would be great to have Joel in the call because he is one of the most
active people. I know that he would have less time after the school
starts but still...

>  He has been a huge voice for the QA team. I would not want to take
> him away from this project. I am willing to work along his schedule.
> Between noon and 5pm eat will work perfectly
> for me..

If we do it later, it would be great to choose another day. Late Friday
is not ideal because many people area leaving for the weekend. At least
I would have big troubles with my wife ;-)

Well, I am not that important, so do not block on me.

Best Regards,
Petr