[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Report Incorrectly Marked as NEW

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Jun 15 10:13:01 PDT 2013

Christian Lohmaier wrote (15-06-13 16:21)

> bugs filed should be unconfirmed by default (but user can change to
> NEW when filing a bug) (and are unconfirmed by default, at least with
> my privileges)
> And AFAIK every bugzilla user on fdo has "canconfirm" privileges.

In general, when I file a bug (always in BugZilla) it is automatically
set to NEW. And as far as I understood (long time ago), indeed related
to my permissions.
Sometimes the bug is not NEW, so then I have to do an extra step. Not a
big deal, but of course stupid :)

--
  - Cor Nouws
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org