[Libreoffice-qa] Triage Contest - Quick Chat Wed if possible?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:11:49 PDT 2013

Okay let's just do a real quick phone call (talkyoo + hangout) tomorrow at
1330 - I only have a couple things to say so not a big deal at all. Want to
discuss how we'll monitor progress, if I can get a volunteer or two to pull
from FDO at 0000 so that we have multiple versions of the "starting line",
get a sense of who will be in the room, ask if there are any feedback about
the wiki, etc..

I really don't see it being more than 15-20 minutes.

Thanks all

Warm Regards,
Joel

--