[Libreoffice-qa] QA Contest Call

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:48:17 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I opened up the room for ~5-10 minutes and tried hangout but no one was
around so I closed both.

Basically main points:

    We should try hard to maintain presence in the room as some people
    will I'm sure have some questions - try to make it comfortable for
    others to speak :)

    People who have been with the project quite awhile maybe should
    focus on harder triages if at all possible

    Scoring - I still need ideas on this, I have a worst case right now
    (manually track unconfirmed bugs starting at 0000 and have a meta
    bug that we try to use but neither of these has easy access to who
    triaged - meaning it'll still mean quite a bit of work.

That was about it, I have a goal in mind for the 2 week period so
hopefully we can get there, I'll be dedicating nearly all of my
LibreOffice time towards triage work and not other things during the
time frame.

Warm Regards,
Joel