[Libreoffice-qa] Bug submission Assistant

Rob Snelders libreoffice at ertai.nl
Sat Jun 22 06:01:18 PDT 2013

Hi Jean,

You can't really create a VM. That is a problem at the moment.

The pages [1] and [2] have information how the BSA works. Please
remember that some information is old and needs to be revised.

If you use [3] then you can different parts of the page and how they
work. That you can also run on a local build. That is the most that
you can work.

The were also unit-tests at [4] but they broke a long while ago and
still need fixing. But I never really looked into that.

Hopefully this gives more background. Please let me know when you have
more questions.

- --
Greetings,
Rob Snelders