[Libreoffice-qa] Banner for Upcoming QA contest

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 23 12:57:54 PDT 2013

Hi Stefan,

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Stefan Knorr <heinzlesspam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uhm, well, here's my slightly belated proposal for the QA contest
> banners.

Better late than never :-)

> [...]
> In any case, please add the following (c) info to the title or alt text
> of the image: "Bug icon: (C) Paulo Fausone, from the Noun Project
> <http://thenounproject.com/noun/ladybug/#icon-No1383>".

That request is denied. Alt or title text is no place for such
copyright statements. I did put them in html-comments. If that is not
enough (IMHO it is for cc-by), then the banner images need to be
removed again/recreated with another image, maybe the one from the
last qa-banner.

ciao
Christian