[Libreoffice-qa] Wrong and/or missing link on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Jun 23 22:36:41 PDT 2013

Good morning @ll,
as I read again the above mentioned wiki page, I remembered, that I
wanted to bring this to the list earlier, but really forgot it,
sorry ... :(

1. While reading
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage#Step_5._Set_Status
I saw

<quote>
2. NEEDINFO - All information needed to attempt replication is not
included with the bug report. Please, ask a particular person for a
particular information in a comment.
</quote>

, where "NEEDINFO" links to https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-
FAQ#How_to_use_Status_or_Keyword_NEEDINFO. If I click on this link,
it only opens https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-FAQ page, but
there is no info wrt to the NEEDINFO status or keyword ... :( Should
this link goes elsewhere, or wasn't it a FAQ entry, but descripted
somewhere else?

2. The next entry is

<quote>
3. RESOLVED - This category comes with several options, if you can't
replicate the bug, RESOLVED WORKSFORME is the appropriate STATUS,
see HERE for more information.
</quote>

, where "HERE" isn't linked anywhere ... :( But I haven' found
anything really informative in the wiki to none of them ... :(

Would someone here be so kind to either change the wiki page
adequate and/or can provide these information here, please?
TIA
Thomas.

--
A girl and a boy bump into each other -- surely an accident.
A girl and a boy bump and her handkerchief drops -- surely another