[Libreoffice-qa] New Component - BSA needs updated

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:38:03 PDT 2013

Hm from my understanding of this thread - I should be able to update BSA at
this point but the wiki is incomplete so I need to handle that. I just
tried updating BSA to get new version on there and it's still spitting out
an error at me about UX-Advice being on FDO but not on wiki.

I'm probably missing something but can someone let me know what needs to be
done to update BSA ASAP (ah, wonders of acronyms) - then I'll move to the
wiki.

Sorry for the delay, triage contest has been keeping me busy.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*