[Libreoffice-qa] Business:Notification from Global Partners.

Global Partners Ltd. globpat03 at partners.com
Wed Mar 6 01:54:19 PST 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are glad to know your company and want to establish business relation with you,we are interested in the purchase of your products and services. Quality and Delivery is very essential to us.
Firstly we will like to know the following,

(1) How many quantity you  can supply ,
(2) Price of each piece.
(3) Shipping fee,
(4) Terms of payment ,
(5) Warranty of  products.

We are  looking forward to hear from u very soon
Thank you for your time, I sincerely hope that your  products and service will meet us in our needs and kindly establish a long-term business relationship with you in future.
Regards

Global Partners Ltd.