[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: Fwd: Bug sur Nouveau dans le BSA français!

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:52:21 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer,
On 13/03/2013 16:26, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> sophie schrieb:
>
>> So, I've translated the file attached and the wiki page you indicated.
>
> Hi Sophi,
>
> great work! I did some smaller tests and all functions work perfect.

Great thanks!

> May I suggest to use a more specific visible heading as I added for the
> English version ("Details for Bug Reports")?
>
> This is additional a question for Rob:
> The French Page is on a more early technical "state of the art" than the
> English one.
> On the English Wiki page you see several "Read More" links, for example
> for Documentation. The idea was that on the BugReport Details page only
> the basic information should be contained what also will be visible in
> the small BSA Help. So the interested user will not be overwhelmed with
> information. An who needs more detailed info clicks the "read more" in
> the BSA or in the Wiki to get additional detailed informaton. So for
> Documentation (only for example) you find additional detailed info how
> to report bugs in the Wiki Help on
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugzAssHlp_Documentation_long>. And
> I believe there is much more knowledge what should be added to the
> currently rather poor Help pages.

Concerning the Help files, they are currently handled by the l10n team
and the developers, not the Documentation team, I'm not sure it's a
problem if we (l10n) know where to look for when there is an issue with
the help (the help on the wiki is taken from the files on Pootle). If
it's better to handle it that way for you, no problem.

> Such additional info currently is missing on the French Bug Report
> Details page.

I'll take care to align all the FR pages to the existent QA one.

> I would like to keep this "read more" concept, because I prefer some
> structure instead of  1000 lines Wiki pages. But if we want to do so,
> Rob should give advice how such "BugzAssHlp_Documentation_long/Fr" wiki
> can be handled by the BSA software to get some "liséz plus" also in the
> Localized BSA.

Yes agreed, and thanks all for the great work :)

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org>