[Libreoffice-qa] I will like to know more about you

hallimaaamk wilson hallimaaamk-22 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 14:12:47 PDT 2013

Hello my Dear, How are you today?.

Thanks hugely for your very nice
reply, well i believe that age, color, distance, tribe, should not
matter in a true relationship and i believe that relationship begins
with introduction, so, i will like to tell you about myself, My name is
Miss Helima Wilson Douglas, from Liberian in West Africa, I am 24 years
old 5ft 8'inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I
 am presently living in Tambacounda Senegal due to the Civil War fought
in my country Liberia some years ago.

My Father was a wealthy man, before the rebels attacked our house
one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger
sister. It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this
happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first
year in Accountant department in the university, I then manage to
abscond to following west African country SENEGAL where am residing now
as a Orphan.

I am seriously looking for a nice friend or partner of kind heart in
 my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you
more about my life due to I have a lots of things to tell you only if
you are willing to know about it. I am leaving now in a Tambacounda
Orphanage Home under a Missionary care, and i am using the Orphanage
Home office computer to send these message to you. I would like to know
more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and the type of
work or business which you are doing presently.

My dear, things are very bad for me here in this Tambacounda
Orphanage Home where i am living today. This place is like a prison as
we are not allowed to go out It's just like one staying in the prison
and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I hope to hear from you soon

Yours Miss Helima wilson douglas,