[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrap rights

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Mar 20 21:22:01 PDT 2013

Hi Nino,

I have updated all your asked permission :) Thanks for your interests
to contribute!

Please be aware I did an upgrade of the server to 1.3.7 a month ago,
and got authentication code merged. Just in case, though I didn't get
anything negative till now, please let me know if you have trouble to
login.

In addition, take my question as from a curious mind, how come you
need 3 different ids for different roles :) Actually the manager role
will automatically cover all the permissions of Tester and
Creater. Are they for the purpose of testing Moztrap itself?

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 06:20:45PM +0100, Nino Novak wrote:
> Hi Sophie (or whoever has Admin rights over Moztrap),
>
> long ago I created 3 users to test Moztrap,
> nnino
> nnino2
> nnino3
>
> But none of them seems to have Manager rights.
>
> Could you please re-assign rights to these users and grant them the
> following:
>
> nnino -> Tester
> nnino2 -> Creator
> nnino3 -> Manager
>
> So I can try to do some constructive pieces of work. I don't know how far I
> will get - but thought I'll give it a try.
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> Nino

  Yifan Jiang
  Libreoffice / SUSE
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice