[Libreoffice-qa] Page for BSA process in other languages

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:53:35 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll start to document the BSA process for NLP who would like to join
> later, where would you like me to put this page on the wiki ?

My original suggestion was here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Localized_BSAs

My guess is that most people will find the primary BSA page first, so
as long as we have a prominent link from the BSA page pointing at the
NL(anguage) BSA page, the particular name is less important. In any
case, we can move wiki pages after we create them, so whatever you
pick I'm sure will be fine for now :-)

--R