[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Conference Call - March 22nd, 2013 - UPDATED TIME (1300 UTC)

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:31:27 PDT 2013

Yes 31st we change time here in europe

From: libreoffice-bounces+eagles051387=gmail.com at lists.freedesktop.org
[mailto:libreoffice-bounces+eagles051387=gmail.com at lists.freedesktop.org] On
Behalf Of Joel Madero
Sent: 21 March 2013 21:30
To: Florian Reisinger
Cc: Libreoffice-qa; libreoffice-dev; Petr Mladek; Bjoern Michaelsen;
users at global.libreoffice.org; Joren; Robinson Tryon
Subject: Re: [LibreOffice-QA] Conference Call - March 22nd, 2013 - UPDATED
TIME (1300 UTC)

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Well,

I am at School --> 13:30 or 13:20 would be the earliest possible hour for
me...

Sorry Florian for the inconvenience. I've been told that next weekend (9
days) is the time change for you guys and then the time will match again -
can we verify this? If not, of course the meeting could be held without me
if the majority thinks it's easier that way :) We usually start 5-10 minutes
late so if you could hop in at 1320 maybe we'd just get through a couple of
the pending items. I expect it might be a short meeting, our agenda is
smaller than normal.

Best,

Joel

--