[Libreoffice-qa] about moztrap attachment missing :(

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 24 21:10:51 PDT 2013

Good morning Yifan, *,
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:06:41AM +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
> Thanks for playing with moztrap :)

you are welcome :)

> I saw your comments of the test case:
>
>     http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/results/case/471/
>
> It is actually a brilliant catch!

Great :)

> I found the attachment was dropped when I did the upgrade of
> Moztrap :( Now things got updated and should work fine.

O.K. I will test it next weekend ... ;)

> Thanks again to find and report problems and look forward
> to your further contribution, we appreciate that. Happy testing and
> happy hacking!

Is there a possibility to set my rights in Moztrap so, that I can
translate the Germanophone Test Cases? I was the guy, who started the
discussion on the Germanophone discuss ML about manual testing (Moztrap
vs. Litmus) to contribute (again) more to the QA of LO ... Though due to
my job I am only able to contribute on weekends a little bit ... :( But
I would like to translate some of the test cases to relieve N00bs
without (or too less) English knowledge their contribution to QA ... ;)

And I miss a function to skip tests in Moztrap ... :( Is it possible to
implement it?

Thanks for your reply and have a nice day
Thomas.

--
Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too
busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.