[Libreoffice-qa] Get the File Information

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:21:58 PDT 2013

Hi qubit :)

Robinson Tryon wrote
> Information for both stable (and some testing) builds is available for
> files distributed through MirrorBrain:
> http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/

Good catch! That must be the only place where that info is available for all
files.

You also have the Info link in the Download page at libreoffice.org (but
that only applies to the newest and the latest stable versions and the
pre-releases of the two active branches)

I always get my builds from the nearest mirror and I can assure you that
NONE of these have such information
http://download.documentfoundation.org/mirrors/all.html

BTW you forgot to mention that the user needs to click on the Details link
for each file, on the Metadata column
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.0.1/deb/x86/

Cheers,
Pedro