[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:29:18 PDT 2013

Regarding classical SIP there is only one windows pbx system that can
support quite a large number of simultaneous calls and conference calls and
that is 3cx. It has both hardphone support as well as soft phone as well as
android and ios apps.

If the board so desire im willing to grab the asterisk frame work and either
1 develop something or use their premade linux release which seems to be a
one stop shop in terms of setting up a pbx.