[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:37:53 PDT 2013

Hi Jonathan

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How quick are you guys wanting to test this out? I have a test server that
> Robinson and I are going to use for testing out some media wiki stuff and
> some possible git bridges for it. Technically we could probably use it as
> another medium for devs to meet on even just to sit there and discuss things
> that they are working on.

Don't understand the requirements for such a system - but if you want
to work on it, then seek for a solution to bridge mumble (or any
internet-only-subsitute) with talkyoo (or any other landline-reachable
tool).

Not sure what skype (or whatever servise that allows you to call
regular phones from internet) Terms of Use say regarding this, but if
you have a server and can hook a talkyoo conference room to a mumble
one, that would be great.

Being able to call in using a regular phone is a must for some of the
calls - and having 12 different tools for different type of calls of
course also is not so ideal.

But again: this ain't so easy as it sounds at first...

ciao
Christian