[Libreoffice-qa] Page for BSA process in other languages

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:15:04 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:

> In fact, it's less about the BSA technical part than about organizing
> the NLP QA team dealing with the BSA reports.

Hiya Sophie,

Per the last QA meeting I've been assigned to coordinate with you on
the creation of additional NLP BSA documentation on the wiki. It
sounds like you're focusing on the organizing aspects, so I'd be happy
to focus on the workflow for coordination between the NLP Teams and
the QA Team.

It looks like we still need to decide on page names. Following the
practice of sub-page names, I suggest one of the following:

BSA/Localization
BSA/NLP

Thoughts?

There's a small hitch: Before we start creating content on the page,
I'm still trying to track down if BSA/ should live under QA/ or remain
a top-level page. Per suggestion from Joel, I'll ping Website and Devs
and see if we can get an answer in the next day or so.

Cheers,
--R