[Libreoffice-qa] talkyoo issues

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 03:48:31 PDT 2013

Quick Google turned up this
http://www.voipvoip.com/virtual-phone-number/germany.html is this what we
would want?

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Effenberger [mailto:floeff at documentfoundation.org]
Sent: 29 March 2013 11:39
To: Jonathan Aquilina
Cc: 'Reisinger'; 'Bjoern Michaelsen'; 'Joren'; 'libreoffice-dev';
'Libreoffice-qa'; 'Petr Mladek'; 'Christian Lohmaier';
bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Subject: Re: talkyoo issues

Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-03-29 11:35:
> If they don't provide sip connectivity how does their current setup
> work, they have to have some sort of sip trunk provider that they are
using.

> Florian I'll talk to you on irc at some point about this.

they surely use SIP, but they do not open it up for third parties. In other
words: There is no way to connect e.g. a TDF-Asterisk-box to talkyoo via
SIP. They do not offer that, they only provide phone connectivity to the
outside world.

Florian