[Libreoffice-qa] talkyoo issues

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:14:18 PDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:32 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> IMHO great idea (Dreaming of a G+ QA page). IMHO it has several benefits
> and two downsides:
> (I don't caref about those to be honest, but many others do...)
> - No way to join over phone (better: telephone function of the phone.
> Possible with G+ apps)
> - Google+ Account needed...
>
> I would volunteer to setup a G+ page. ;)

We could use a G+ page for sure (maybe we can send in pictures of ourselves
to give it a bit of character). What we don't want is a system where a
google account is required to access our conference call via a computer -
this has already been made clear to be dead on arrival.

What would be the stated purpose of G+ page? If we have a clear purpose for
having one, I say why not :) We could put up links to QA blogs, do stats
there, general QA announcements -- seems like we have a purpose, so if you
can set one up that'd be great.

Best,
Joel
--