[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla administration info - Component 'Extensions'

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Mar 30 11:47:48 PDT 2013

Today I added myself as "Default QA contact" to ensure that Authors of
the Extensions will be informed about the bug. Currently the author is
invisible for most users on Extensions Website.

I will check existing Bugs and contact authors where necessary.

I will try to find a solution with Andreas Mandke.

CU

Rainer

P.S.: In this thread I want to keep you up to date, discussion if
desired please in extra threads to keep this one clear and short.