[Libreoffice-qa] Daily Bibisect builds for Ubuntu

JorenDC joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Thu May 2 12:59:29 PDT 2013

Hi Bjoern, Jean Baptiste, *,

Thanks for that! Really useful.

Although I think there is a problem when you try to 'git checkout
oldest'. This result in an empty folder (so you can't run
'opt/program/soffice'). I workaround it by start the bibisect
immediately (and hopes the oldest version included is still a 'good'
version). Any suggestions/ideas/fix for that?

A second question is: how can we keep it up to date? I tried a 'git pull
-r' but that result in a:

fatal: No remote repository specified.  Please, specify either a URL or a
remote name from which new revisions should be fetched.

Thanks for this awesome work and time,
Joren