[Libreoffice-qa] Special Meeting Needed?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:32:24 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Just trying to see if anyone thinks a special meeting is needed to
finish the agenda from last Friday or if we should just punt until next
Friday.

Going through the list I don't think anything is vital to get through
but if someone disagrees feel free to speak up.

If we do have a meeting I propose this Friday 1300 UTC.

If we don't, maybe we should try to avoid adding more new things (unless
they are really important) and try to get through some of the things
that are already there. Just a thought.

Best,
Joel