[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice-QA] Minutes for 2013-05-03

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:05:27 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM, V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu> wrote:
> An aside from the discussions, I do like the new QA meeting minutes format,
> very easy to see what was covered from the agenda and what actions and "best
> practices" are put forth in discussion.
>
> A reader is now able to follow the agenda items that were not covered (time
> constraint, or missing participants) that now remain available for review.
>
> Nicely organized.

Thanks! The organization in the minutes has been helping me to keep
track of my own Action items, and I'm glad to hear that it's been
helping others follow-along with our progress.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, please ping us on the
list or in IRC, and we'll see what we can do to implement them :-)

Cheers,
--R