[Libreoffice-qa] FDO cgit services for current 4.1.0.0alpha1 builds

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Fri May 10 09:16:44 PDT 2013

So here is an interesting puzzler:

with announce of the libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1 and availability of an
official pre-release build, a pull and install of the
LibreOfficeDev_4.1.0.0.alpha1_Win_x86.msi build displays a Build ID:
67ce08e2c64a6615abc90d3a3c442f90d86fa69

Wanted to see what made the cut,  so where in FDO cgit would we locate the
commit?

Likely I'm doing something wrong, bug

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?qt=range&q=67ce08e2c64a6615abc90d3a3c442f90d86fa69

returns nothing for that commit against master, and there has never been an
alpha tag there that I recall--as I always have queried for a commit by
range against master.   Is there an update that needs to propagate to cgit,
or is this Windows Build ID bogus?

Stuart