[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:48:13 PDT 2013

Hi again Sophie

sophi wrote
> The QA list is out of our domain, it's on freedsktop.org, so I doubt we
> can do anything here, the messages are not posted from Nabble. Even to
> moderate these mails on the queue so they don't appear at all.
>>
>> Florian Effenberger is the right person to help you on this one
>
> Not sure he can do anything at freedesktop.

Exactly my point.
(http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Seeking-for-list-moderators-tp4053736p4054557.html)

Maybe it's about time Florian solved this problem?

The QA mailing list should be moved to the same server as all others and
allow someone from the QA team (such as Joel) to moderate the list.

IMO the President of Board of Directors of this project answering "the QA
list is outside my scope" is the same as saying "I couldn't care less about
QA". If it's outside his scope and he can't fix it, then who can?

Kind regards,
Pedro