[Libreoffice-qa] Method of Phone Call Friday

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:55:35 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So I want to clarify the plan for Friday in terms of how we are going to
> communicate. My pitch unless there are objections (from someone planning on
> attending ;) ) -
>
> 1. Try 5 minutes prior to 1300 to use talkyoo - if everyone connects
> successfully  just do talkyoo and be happy for this time

Sometimes I have trouble understanding people on Talkyoo (bad
connection; low volume). Hopefully the connections will be clean and
clear this Friday!

> if there are any problems:
>
> 2. Switch to google hangout, see if we have any problems here, if not adopt
> this technology until a better solution magically comes about.

We've discussed a few different systems for voice chat including
- Google Hangout
- Skype
- Mumble
- WebRTC

Are we considering Google Hangout because it has dial-in numbers, or?

Thanks,
--R