[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Status Wiki

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:04:16 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I made a pretty basic wiki page for NEEDINFO status. This was per Rainer's
suggestion that we keep the FDO response shorter (although it won't be one
line) and explain the "policy" -- I hate using this word now :-/

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FDO/NEEDINFO

Please feel free to add to it, we need some links on the bottom that I
didn't look for yet, if someone has them handy feel free to add. Also if I
need to clean something again, just let me know.

I want to try a test run before Friday.

Best,
Joel

P.S. Robinson - is location of this appropriate? You're my go to wiki
organization guru :)
--
*Joel Madero*
LibreOffice QA Volunteer