[Libreoffice-qa] Method of Phone Call Friday

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:06:13 PDT 2013

Hi, someone on desktop and able to try that
https://apprtc.appspot.com/ sourcecode
here: https://code.google.com/p/webrtc-samples/source/browse/trunk/apprtc/ i
am unable to try now, but with that the barrier is close to 0 IMHO....

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger

Am 14.05.2013 um 20:01 schrieb Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>:

Ah I thought this was agreed upon last time, if there is something else
that we want to try I'm game. I have Google + and Skype already set up, we
want to set the bar pretty low for additional software/user names,
etc...but let's just get a plan and go with it.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*