[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Status Wiki

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed May 15 02:14:46 PDT 2013

Joel Madero píše v Út 14. 05. 2013 v 11:04 -0700:
> Hi All,
>
> I made a pretty basic wiki page for NEEDINFO status. This was per

It is great that we are moving forward again with this problem.

>  Rainer's suggestion that we keep the FDO response shorter (although
> it won't be one line) and explain the "policy" -- I hate using this
> word now :-/

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FDO/NEEDINFO

The page looks good. To my taste, there is too long explanation in front
of the page before the real description and processes. But I understand
why you did it this way and I am not brave enough to do it shorter :-)

I have updated the "NEEDINFO" definition. The original text was too
cryptic for me. Also it was too oriented on the 180 days magic date.
Feel to correct it but please try to use less juridical language :-)

Also I added section what should be done when the information is
provided. Feel free to update it as well.

Best Regards,
Petr