[Libreoffice-qa] Test the Photo Album Creator

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:52:32 PDT 2013

Am 13.05.2013 20:29, schrieb Andras Timar:
> I don't recall that Documentation folks have ever contributed anything
> to help, but I may be wrong. AFAIK they work on User Guides.
Maybe we should just ask them whether they can do it. Shouldn't be too
hard, if you wan write a little bit.
> I think that the Photo Album feature is pretty much self-explaining. A
> trivial UI reference help, such as "Press the Create button to create
> the Photo Album" or "You can choose one from the three pre-defined
> layouts, 1 image per slide, 2 images per slide or 4 images per slide"
> is not very useful. What help text did you think of? I can easily add
> a help page, if I'm provided with the text.
>
> Best regards,
> Andras
Sure, it is self-explaining. But I still think a Help page would be
helpful, at least it would help people who google for that feature to
find it.
Microsoft has a similiar page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/create-and-share-a-photo-album-HA010338260.aspx

Thanks