[Libreoffice-qa] Portable vs Parallel: which one is better?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon May 20 05:57:45 PDT 2013

Hi Tommy

Tommy wrote
> hi Pedro, look at this link...
> all the X-LibO versions you asked for are available here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/winpenpack/files/X-LibreOffice/releases/

I had already been in that folder but wrongly assumed the releases were
sorted by version number (and didn't scroll all the way down)
Now that I also have the elusive version 3.4.6 do you think you can convince
them to create a portable version of 3.6.6? Actually the 3.6 branch isn't
dead yet and there might be a 3.6.7 release
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.6_release

Thank you again!