[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Bugs

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 26 15:35:32 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I've done the first round of "warnings" to NEEDINFO bugs that are
stagnant. You may receive a group of emails about this, within the last
2 minutes I've done 140 or so.

The link for these bugs can be found here:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=304711&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&emailqa_contact1=1&bug_status=NEEDINFO&email1=qa-admin%40libreoffice.org

We will be tracking the progress of these bugs moving forward to see how
many are not updated by the reporter so that we know how successful this
project is. Also, I will be doing ~50-100 daily until I am caught up to
the bugs that have been stagnant for at least 6 months.

Thanks all for your patience, apologies it too me so long to get this done.

Warm Regards,
Joel