[Libreoffice-qa] QA for GSoC project

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Tue May 28 07:34:55 PDT 2013

Hi there,

Cao Cuong Ngo schreef op 28/05/13 16:15:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been selected in GSoC this year, project "Extend Support for
> Content Management Systems".
First of all Welcome! I'm glad you choose LibreOffice.
> I will implement the connection to Google Drive and properties/version
> dialog extension of CMIS.
>
> It would be great if someone can volunteer and spend sometimes to help
> testing my future feature .
Pretty important for me and others: what are the requirements to test
this (future) feature?
I assume a Google account (with Google Drive) is one of (and only?) the
major requirements here?

I'm surely willing to test, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here. I
have Linux (Mint) and Mac OSX to test/build on. If you finished some
work that require testing, I think it'll be good to explain us what to
test, and how to test.

Good luck with this nice project!

Kind regards,
Joren